Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's irrelevant to dwell on the past...

"It's irrelevant to dwell on the past...we can't erase what was meant to be" -UNKNOWN

This is a very tough quote for me because it is so hard for me to let go of my past losses. I understand what it is saying but I still find it hard to believe that I was meant to lose 6 pregnancies.

I can understand that I had my 5 losses so that I would be blessed with Kayla. I totally get that. If I hadn't experienced those 5 miscarriages Kayla would have never entered our lives and become our daughter. I can't imagine my life without Kayla. She is such a miracle.

What I don't understand is why my 6th pregnancy didn't survive. That was my chance to make Kayla a big sister and to finally carry a pregnancy to term. I guess hindsight is 20/20 and everything will unveil itself at the right time. I just wish and hope that is sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment