Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention."

"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention." - Oscar Wilde

 Thank You to my friends that reached out to me to talk me off the ledge yesterday.  (Not literally of course) but sometimes it helps to know that I'm not alone although I certainly wouldn't wish these feelings or experiences on anyone.  I think the month of October is always hard for me due to many factors.

  • October 2008 I lost baby #3, Devon James, after seeing a healthy heartbeat
  • October 2009 I lost baby #6, Ashton Michael, after seeing a healthy heartbeat.
  • October 15th is also Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.
I think all of these reminders get my emotions running and I start to feel down in the dumps a bit.
I'm kind of happy October is almost over and November will be here soon.  Not to mention the holidays mean time off of work which is always nice.

I seriously don't know where I would be without my amazing husband, my beautiful daughter, and my  supportive friends.  It's amazing how the smallest note or a long email can make you feel just a little bit better when times are tough.
   
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment