Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Christmas Time Once Again.....

 It's Christmas Time Once again and this year we get to celebrate as a family of 4!  
It's hard to believe that this time last year I was keeping my pregnancy a secret praying it would finally result in the birth of a healthy baby.  I prayed I would get through the first trimester for the first time in 7 years. Well, after 8 pregnancy losses, 1 adoption, and finally a successful pregnancy here we are today!  Kayla is finally a Big Sis and Livie is celebrating her 1st Christmas!  It's truly amazing what a difference a year makes!  I've waited years for this dream to come true and here we are!  I am so blessed and lucky to have 2 amazing beautiful girls and an amazing husband.

Livie meeting Santa for the first time!
Kayla and Santa

Double Stroller time!
My Livie in her Big Girl High Chair!


Kayla making Cookies! She's a Pro!!! Watch out Rachael Ray!  

No comments:

Post a Comment