Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas 2012 with the Watsons!

I know I know I'm a total slacker.  I haven't posted in forever.  There has been so much going on.  I guess I should start with holiday pictures. 

Christmas 2012 with the Watson's!


Kayla showing off her new boots!
Livie in her Doc Band Helmet showing some Christmas Spirit!

wearing their matching PJs!
We had a wonderful Christmas despite the stomach flu that made it's way to our house as an early Christmas present.  I was so sick and nauseous I even took a pregnancy test to make sure we weren't going to be needing another baby carrier in 2013!  lol.  Thankfully it was negative.  I'm not ready for another pregnancy now and I'm not sure if I ever will be again.  After our long journey I don't think I want to push my luck. I am happy with our two beautiful girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment