Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Progress and a Discovery

Still doing acupuncture and herbs. I went Friday and Dr. Yau said it appears to be working. My PMS symptoms aren't as bad as they used to be. I used to get really sore breast and lower back pain the week prior and now pain is virtually gone. Also, I used to spot for about 6 days off and on before Aunt Flow showed her ugly face and now I only spot for about 2 days before she officially arrives. (sorry TMI I know but it is how I know the treatment is working) So I am making progress. I usually get horrible cramps on cycle day 1 but this time around they weren't as bad as they usually are and as soon as I took 2 Advil I felt much better.

Not sure when I will be able to start trying to conceive again. Maybe Dec or Jan? I'm still taking my fish oil, folic acid, B vitamins, and wheat grass shots. I really hope this works. I want this so badly. I swear, once I carry a pregnancy to term and give birth I'm totally done. I will be content with 2 kids. Hope it happens soon.


Friday night I was looking in my desk drawer and found my old cell phone. I started going through it to see what pictures and videos I had on it from 2007 and stumbled across my ultrasound video of Devon (baby number 3). Looking back it is still hard for me to believe that October 7th 2007 was the first and last time we saw his beautiful beating heart. It was such an amazing day which made the loss so devastating. We thought he was our keeper, our little miracle, but 3 weeks later his heartbeat was gone. I try to put the past behind me but it creeps in sometimes and makes my heart ache. I look forward to the day when I get to see him again in heaven and finally get to hold him in my arms. I know he and Ashton (and the other 5 babies) are watching down on my husband, Kayla, and I and protecting us which brings me some comfort but it doesn't take away how much I miss them.

Devon James 7 weeks 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment