Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

My 2nd Mother's Day and Update on Viral Protocol

My 2nd Mother's Day and Update on Viral Protocol

My second Mother's Day was amazing.  It still amazes me that 2 years ago motherhood was just a dream and now my baby girl is 2 years old and filled with such personality.  This weekend we really worked on potty training.  What a stressful and frustrating thing to teach, but I wouldn't change it for the world.  I feel so lucky that I have been blessed with such an amazing daughter.

On the "trying to carry to term" front we are in our 3rd week of the viral protocol.  I am now finally on the heparin and all of the meds. I started feeling pretty sick yesterday and this morning but I think it is because I took the pills on an empty stomach.  Once I had food in my stomach I felt much better.  On Sunday we start our second Z pack.  My tummy is starting to hurt from the bruises at the injection sites.  I wish I was writing this as me being in the 2nd trimester instead of this vial protocol.  ((sigh)) someday (hopefully soon) I will be writing to you all with a 2nd trimester belly and a baby kicking inside. 

I'm really trying to get my workouts in between 4-8p but it's hard.  I'm so exhausted around that time and I have to pick K up from daycare.  I do have a 7 day pass to 24 Hour Fitness so I am going to try and go swimming this afternoon since the doc says that is the best exercise for me.  Looking forward to working out some more.  It definitely helps my mood and makes me feel better. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment