Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 2 of Viral Protocol

Finally I got the heparin ordered via home shipping so I don't have to pay the $350. I hope it arrives in time.  The nurse at the docs office said she told them I needed it ASAP and my Lovenox runs out on Sunday.  I feel bad because I have literally called the nurse about 10 times since my appt last Tuesday!  She is probably so sick of me.  I am now on all meds, in full swing, for the next 6 weeks or so.

Below is a pic of my belly after 5 days on Lovenox.  Not too bad yet but the bruises will really start coming out yet soon.  So not excited for that but this is my journey so I am taking it one day at a time.  I guess this is one way of getting to take belly pics although I would much rather be taking pics of my growing belly with a baby inside like most people. 

Lovenox belly after 5 days of injections 2x a day
Today I decide to update my written journal since it has been a while. I have had one since I was in the 2nd grade and have collected them throughout the years.  Then I started blogging and totally forgot about it.  Flipping through it quickly one of my ultrasound pics fell out.  In fact all whole slew of them flew out from the back of the journal from Sept 2009 when we lost our son Ashton Michael.  I had a good cry then picked myself back up again and listened to some happy music to get me moving forward.  I hate days like this when those little reminders pop up.  It's okay.  I'm going to be okay.  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment