Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Updates! Updates! Updates!

Well I have great news to report!  I was offered 2 jobs on the same day.  Naturally I chose the one closer to home so I could still come home for lunch to see Livie.  The job doesn't start until mid September but that is okay because that means I get to spend extra time with Livie and K.  My dad will watch Livie during the week and I am looking for someone right now to take her 2 days a week so my dad doesn't get burnt out.

Also- Livie is about 8 pounds now and will be 4 months old this Wednesday!  Our NICU follow up nurse is coming on Monday so we will have an official weight and length measurement then.  I'm also taking her to get pictures done on Wednesday so I'm tryng to find some cute little outfits to put together.  She has moved up to size 1 diapers and we are almost outgrowing our newborn clothes and wearing 0-3 months!

And today she did awesome at Tummy Time and was able to lift herself up more than she has ever done.  We are working on gripping toys and rolling over as well.  She is so much fun.

Big Sis Kayla is doing great in preschool and always comes home singing songs.  She is so darn smart!  In gymnastics they are talking about moving her to the 4-5 year old class because she is doing so well in the 2-3 year old class. 

We have a lot going on these days.  So happy things are working out after having such a rough Spring and Summer. 

1 comment: