Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Just When I Thought I Was Over It........


Just when I thought I was getting over the whole traumatic NICU experience and preemie thing an amazing yet hard to watch video brings it all back.  Check out this amazing video by Linkin Park below.  I'm so glad they made this video but that didn't make it any easier to watch.  I felt like I was re-living our NICU experience with Livie all over again.  If you know someone who has a baby in the NICU please say an extra little prayer for them.  It's a very terrifying experience.


Go to this link to watch the amazing Video
Linkin Park-Castle of Glass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXOV0jRkf4



It's hard to believe that 18 months ago Livie came into the world at 29 weeks 5 days.   I'm so thankful to our amazing NICU team.  They were truly amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment