Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, October 14, 2013

October 15th- a Day of Celebration and a Day to Remember

Tomorrow is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness day.  It's a catch 22 for me because it is also my husband I's Wedding Anniversary.  I hate that I have to share and celebrate these two occasions on the same day every single year.  Tomorrow will mark 8 years of marriage to my wonderful husband and although it is a day for happiness I am also reminded of our 8 angels in heaven and the struggles we went through after our wedding to start a family.  I am so thankful that I can look back at those years and know that my biggest fears were conquered since we have 2 amazing little girls and are a family of 4 now.  Still, to share the day with something sad kind of sucks.  So, this year I will light our 8 candles, hug our two miracles, and celebrate the joy of marriage with my husband. We have sure come a long way in the past 8 years!


Kayla and me 7/8/09
Livie and me 4/29/12







No comments:

Post a Comment