Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Keeping Hope Alive

It's 2017 and a lot has changed.

Kayla is now 8 and in 3rd grade. Livie is 5!and just started Kindergarten last month!

I came across an old post via TimeHop which was a link to this blog so I followed it. The passage was from back in 2013 and how Linkin Park had made a special NICU video using Castle of Glass for a charity. I clicked on the link it it no longer work. Thankfully I found a new link today. On July 20th the lead singer, Chester Bennington, took his life. Although I never met him, my husband did. He worked on a small project for Cardon's Children's Hospital out here in AZ.

It's amazing how one day can change so much in ones life. I'll always be a Linkin Park fan. I loved that the guys helped spread the word about preemies, doctors, and the NICU. This video takes me back to 2012 and the 6 weeks Livie spend in the NICU after arriving 10 weeks early.

RIP Chester. You made a huge impact in this world.

_-J2BOVcLinkin Park - Castle of Glass - Keep Hope Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment