Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pill Popping Machine

Here is an update from my appointment this morning regarding the blood work. (15 vials of blood later)

Basically what the test results revealed was that I have an underlying viral condition. (most likely caused by Epstein Bar) a mono type virus I got when I was in high school. My eggs are excellent he said and there is nothing wrong with my cycle. I guess a certain number needs to be at least 200 for egg quality and I am at 250 which is great news.

He has me doing a viral protocol in which I am going to be a pill popping machine for the next 6-7 weeks! I also have to do my heparin injections 2x a day which means no bikini this summer. (heparin injections leave the tummy black and blue). I have to exercise every day for 25 min between 4-8p and get deep sleep every night between 10p-6a. Attached is a pic of all of the meds I had to buy today. (Heparin and syringes not included in pic). Once this is done I go to the bee keeper in Mesa for 2 bee stings in June.




THEN we can start trying to conceive again.


I'm exhausted just thinking about it all but if it gets me to carry to term I will do it.

 Please Please Please pray this works.

Once I am pregnant I will of course be on heparin again along with prednisone and acyclovir and possibly an antibiotic. He says my body isn’t handling the stress of a pregnancy very well and the vessels are tightening up causing me to lose the babies. Doing this protocol will put my body back in line and get it ready for pregnancy. Once pregnant they will continue doing tests and adjust my meds daily to get me into the 2nd trimester. I may even be on the meds throughout the entire pregnancy.

God I pray this works. This is our last and final attempt. My husband said if we lose another one we are done and will look at another adoption possibly. I honestly don’t know how much more of this I can take. We are going on 5 years of this crap and frankly I’m tired of the rug being pulled out from underneath me each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment