Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm 32 today


I'm 32 today and you know what?  I actually feel pretty good!  I'm feeling very energetic, hopeful, and happy.  I feel at peace.  I'm still in the 2WW and test next week but today I am not thinking about that.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and daughter and so many friends that have filled my Facebook page with birthday messages. 

So for today- I'm putting those baby blues and worries aside and going to enjoy my day.   (I even got my butt to the gym today too!! YAY- Go Me!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! 32 is young! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Glad you're having a great day! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete