Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Almost There!

Well, It's a good thing I didn't write on my blog Sunday or Monday because I was really down in the dumps. I went back and watched Devon's (baby number 3) ultrasound video of his little heartbeat and had a nice big cry. I was just really emotional because our first month of actually trying in 2011 was a bust.  BFN (Big Fat negative).  But today I'm filled with hope.  For some reason I feel like I'm Almost There and I plan on shouting it to the roof tops when I give birth one day.  I added to my Vision Board with more pictures and words of encouragement. 

This song from Princess and the Frog (such a cute movie by the way) gives me hope.  I'm going to keep trying and pushing forward. I CAN and WILL do this.  I wish Happy Endings were as easy to get like they are in the Disney Movies. 
"There's been trials and tribulations

You know I've had my share

But I've climbed the mountain, I've crossed the river

And I'm almost there, I'm almost there

I'm almost there!"
(From Princess and The Frog)

No comments:

Post a Comment