Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

1 Month Old Tomorrow!!

Our beautiful baby girl almost 1 month old.  Every time I look at this picture my heart flutters!  I'm so in love.  I can't wait to be able to take some nice Big Sis/Little Sis pics soon!

I can't believe Livie is going to be 1 month old tomorrow.  Today she weighs 3 pounds 5 oz. and continues to gain weight each day.  As I was holding her yesterday she was showing signs of "routing" which means she was looking to nipple.  The nurses say they will start introducing the bottle any day now. I can't wait!  I also can't wait for her to get moved to the open air crib.  Most of all I can't wait for her to come home!  Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment