Yesterday I jumped on the treadmill for 30 min and watched a movie as a little break from work. I'm going to try and do that every day. I follow up by using the big ball to do sit ups and leg lifts. With this break coming up from TTC I may try and sport a bikini again if I can get my tummy toned and the bruises to go away from the Lovenox shots. I've stuck to tankinis that cover my tummy since my bruises have been so bad.
I'm now taking herbs 3x a day, working out, using the juicer (lettuce, cucumber, green apple, lemon, and celery) and doing wheat grass shots. I will try a 4 month break first. Then I will ask my acupuncturist where I'm at in my progress and see if my body is ready to start trying to get pregnant again.
These next 4 months I plan on really enjoying life. Going on trips and vacations with my family, eating healthy, exercising, and just really relaxing. I may even put the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor away and just do the Arbonne Prolief cycle days 12-26. There really is no point in wasting the test sticks if I'm not trying to get pregnant right now.
This weekend I read the 5th Twilight book "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner." (actually it is a novella and a side book to Eclipse which comes out in theaters June 30th) Then I watched movies all weekend. My husband enjoyed himself lounging around but I just wanted to get out and do something. Since I work from home I don't get out of the house all that much and with Kayla (my 14 month old daughter) I was confined to the house because she had Roseola last week.
If you are looking for some movies to watch this summer here is the list of movies I saw this weekend and my input:
1. Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (movie was a let down. Hope the 3rd one is better)
2. Star Trek I had already seen this one though in the theater. Good movie though.
3.When in Rome (dumb ass movie. Don't waste your time)
4. It's Complicated (it was okay-Alec Baldwin is looking very old and you can tell he has had a face lift or 2 or 3 or 4!)
5. Remember Me (AMAZING movie. Even my hubby liked it.) I thought it was just a chick flick romance movie with Rob Pattinson but it turned out to be a lot deeper than I could have imagined. You should watch it. Plus Rob Pattinson is a hottie so you can't really go wrong there! LOL
6. Dear John (big snooze. hated the ending)
7. Twilight Saga: New Moon (you need to read the books first. They are addicting!)
So ya I literally spent my entire weekend watching movies. I need to get a life!
It was all I could do since we couldn't go anywhere because K was contagious to kids under 3 with Roseola until her rash went away. Thank Goodness she is better.
Father's Day is this coming weekend so I am trying to plan something special for my hubby since it is his first Father's Day.
So in a nut shell I am trying to remain positive and take this TTC break and really enjoy the wonderful things life has to offer.