Finally heard from the doc and my number went from 59 to 39 :( I'm okay. I know I am going to be okay. I kind of suspected this. I didn't have a good feeling about it at all. He is suggesting IVF with donor egg. Am I crazy for even considering putting myself through another pregnancy? If I can get my husband to agree I might just do it. I think we will wait a couple of years to do that though. Guess my fight to give birth to a full term pregnancy continues.
God I am so grateful for my little Kayla. She is my miracle baby. Maybe now I need to come to terms with the fact that I may never carry to term.