Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Vision Board

VISION BOARD


A couple of years ago I read the book The Secret. In the book they talked about the creating a Vision Board. What is a Vision Board?

A "Dream Board" or "Vision Board" is an artistic view of writing out your goals.

Imagine you have the power to create what you want your life to be. You are creating the story and you have the ability to make anything happen. This is YOUR vision. It's the same thing as writing out your goals but you are using pictures to invoke more emotion than simply writing out a list.



Back in 2008 I created my first Vision Board. (picture below)



It's amazing to look back and see how many of these came true. I am a mom, I am in Baby Bliss, I have family blessings, I got a new car (although it wasn't the Murano I love my Civic), Weston got his Emmy Award, I did have 3 positive pregnancy tests. Originally I also had a new cell phone and a camera on here but I took those off once I got those. The only things that haven't come true yet is the the pregnant belly, giving birth, the twins and the cruise. Looking at this board shows me I have had many blessings in my life and I am truly thankful especially for my little miracle Kayla. Now it is time to update it!

Below is my updated Vision Board. I kept the Emmy Award pic up because I would love Weston to win many more. Of course the pregnant bellies will stay on there since I still want to have a successful pregnancy but I actually added those words to it this time and a quote that says "I had a perfect pregnancy and a perfect delivery.". I also added a family of 4, a sold sign since my house is on the market, a new house (1 story, 3 car garage with a pool), and trips to France and Italy. (I tried to be as specific as possible)




Let's see what 2010 and 2011 bring. Here is to hoping and believing Miracles Happen.




2 comments:

  1. Great going! You might want to add a real photograph of your family at the center of the board or one of you as the mom! So that you are IMMERSED into your vision. To see a free chapter of the best-selling book THE VISION BOARD (75,000 copies) and discover the ancient art of visioning which really increases the power of you to create what's on your board go to: http:/tinyurl.com/seeinsidebook Good going on the EMMY to Weston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea Joyce. I think I will do that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete