Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is my journey to motherhood. This is my story.

I've decided to start a blog about my journey to motherhood. Who knows, maybe it will help others in my same situation. Maybe it will help those who don't understand, finally understand. Maybe it won't help anyone at all. But what I do know is that everyone has a journey, has a struggle, has something in life that happens to them that changes who they are or who they thought they were. Some change for the better, some change for the worse. Some let it get the best of them and some keep moving forward.

The quote that keeps me going is:

"I believe you can keep going long after you think you can't"

This is my journey to motherhood. This is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment