Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

11-11-11

Today I am filled with anxiety.  Each day seems to pass even slower than the rest.  I'm in a cranky mood today.  I just want to get through this first trimester.  Some parts of the day I feel good.  Confident.  Calm.  But then other parts ofthe day I am scared beyond belief at the slightest cramp.  I'm analyizing each piece of toilet paper.  I'm driving myself insane.  I know this is a combinationof many things.  The anxiety of being pregnant again after multiple miscarriages, my hormones fluctuating all over the place, and coming off of my anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.  I long for a simpler time

No comments:

Post a Comment