Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Update from Ultrasound #2 HEARTBEAT!! 10a 11/29/11

Ultrasound went great!  Strong heartbeat and baby measuring perfectly at 8 weeks 2 days!  We saw baby's legs and feet moving :)  What a beautiful sight to see! 

I'm still really nervous. My next ultrasound is two weeks from today. I'll be 10 weeks 2 days then. Praying everything looks good. It's been a stressful 8 weeks. I've just had so much anxiety. Going to acupuncture weekly to help with stress and sustain the pregnancy. 

Today we saw so much more than last week. It's amazing how much happens over the course of 7 days! Today he showed us baby's legs and feet and we watched him/her move around a bit. I've never gotten to see that before so it was exciting but I still find myself trying to stay detached somewhat because I've had the rug ripped out from underneath me so many times. Really trying to stay positive but I don't think I will be able to truly relax for a while. Maybe until week 20?

2 weeks seems so far away to see our baby again :(:(
wish I had an ultrasound machine so I could see him/her everyday but I know it's a good thing I don't
lol

What a wonderful day!  God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment