Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

12-1-11

I'm hanging in there. Feeling anxiety of course. Today I am 8 weeks 4 days. I keep wondering if our little baby is still moving around in there. The farthest I've gotten is 8 weeks 3 days so I am super nervous. On a good note yesterday I had horrible and constant morning sickness all day and couldn't stop eating so I am praying that is a good sign. Hoping I have more of the same today. I wish I had another ultrasound next week but he says to wait until week 10. Dec 13th seems so far away. I just want to know our little ones heart is still beating strong you know? Wish I could fast forward to Dec 27th and be out of the first trimester already. The days pass by so slowly. 

Keeping the faith that God is watching over our little one and protecting him or her and this pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment