Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hormone Rage and Morning Sickness! 11-30-11

Wow- Last night I had a total hormone raging fit!  My poor husband.  I think everything just hit me at once, the stress, lack of sleep, raging hormones, nausea, etc.  I was trying to get to sleep and one thing after another kept happening.  The phone ringing constantly, trying to get our 2 year old to bed, and tossing and turning because it was hard to find a comfortable spot to lay my head.  I totally lost it and went off on my husband.  Thankfully I was able to calm down and apologize.

Morning Sickness-feeling nausous pretty much constantly.  I'm not complaining in fact I welcome it because I know it is a good sign but wow.  I am constantly trying to keep food in my stomach to help ease the symptoms but nothing seems to help.  I woke up at 5:30am and had intense hunger pains so I made myself an english muffin with peanut butter, bananas, and honey.  That seemed to help for a good hour but then I was starving again! 

I honestly don't care if I have morning sickness for the next 4-5 weeks.  Just get me to that next trimester with a healthy growing baby in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment