Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012


Well- it's 2012.  A brand New Year.  I've already broken 2 of my New Years Resolutions.  :(
1. to stay off the Internet medical websites (I always look things up and freak myself out)  I hate that I am such a researcher!
2. cursing (I got upset with myself for breaking resolution #1 and I am pretty sure I let the f-bomb slip a few times).

But- Today is a New Day.  New Years Resolutions are back in full effect and I am determined to stick with them.  So- starting today, Jan 2, 2012 I......

1. Will stay off Internet Medical Websites
2. Will not curse

#3 is actually my #1 New Years Resolution- To trust that God has me exactly where He wants me to be at this exact moment. I only have control over so much and I need to trust Him.  Easier said than done I know but I really need to focus on this one. 

This time of year is always a tough one for me.  The excitement of the holidays are gone and now we wait.  Wait for Valentine's Day, wait for Spring.  Spring is my favorite time of year.  The weather is perfect,  the sun is shinning, the flowers are blooming, and it's K's birthday.  I look forward to planning her birthday parties every year.  They always happen on the brightest, sunniest days.  She is my saving grace.  Our miracle baby.  I often wonder where would I be without her? 

I look at 2012 as a new beginning and pray that it is a year filled with miracles and much happiness for all.  

1 comment:

  1. #3 is something I need to work on too....but it's the hardest one! Wishing you the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete