Lilypie 5th Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Major Anxiety! (written 11/8/11)

6am: I am having the worst anxiety ever. I can't sleep at night and don't even take naps during the day like i used to. I know this anxiety and stress isn't good for the baby and I need to stop. I think I should go back to acupuncture. What are your thoughts on acupuncture and herbs? I am going to call my doc today and ask him what he thinks because I don't want anything to interfere with his treatment plan but I need to find some peace and decent sleep I'm so scared I don't know what to do. Do I go back to my latest acupuncturist? Do I try someone new? ugh I'm so torn right now. I just want to make sure I do the right thing for this baby and help him/her survive and make it into this world. I just feel so helpless and want to cry

8:45a: I just talked to the nurse at my doc office and he said acupuncture is totally fine but he wants me to stay away from the herbs so I am going today at 10 for my acupuncture appt. Sorry for all of the ranting. I'm just a ball of nerves
so I went to acupuncture and he told me I as carrying a lot of heat in my liver and he wasn't very positive. I started balling after he put the needles in and left the room. I went there to feel better and not I feel so much worse. I can't handle this anymore. Win or Lose I'm done with this. I've hit my breaking point.

11:52a: so I went to acupuncture and he told me I as carrying a lot of heat in my liver and he wasn't very positive. I started balling after he put the needles in and left the room. I went there to feel better and not I feel so much worse. I can't handle this anymore. Win or Lose I'm done with this. I've hit my breaking point.

He saw me in tears when he came back to take the needles out and said he would try his hardest and that I need to come in twice a week until the 4th month. I'm so exhausted and feel like throwing my hands up in the air right now. I can only do so much down here. It's in God's hands. I just pray he lets me keep this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment